|SAFETY FIRST INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
Tell your Personal Safety Advisor what you need.|
Contact us first before you make any major relationship decisions.
We can help you and your family make safe choices.
More than thirty years of investigative experience in law enforcement.
- Every day in America, at least five women are killed by someone they know.
- They are killed by angry men with whom they thought they were safe -- either their husbands, ex-husbands, boyfriends, lovers, or ex-lovers.
- This number represents more women than those who die from heart attacks, childbirth, or cancer. This statistic doesn't include the women who are killed in random murders, robberies, kidnappings, and rapes.
- The people you think you know, the people that are supposed to love you, aren't supposed to turn on you and harm you, right?
- You owe it to yourself to find out as much as you can before becoming involved.
- My company will provide very valuable information to women, men, parents, and grandparents, so that they can help family members make informed decisions.
- This world has become too dangerous for anyone to take any chances.
- Communities are disconnected and not able to provide this detailed information about a person's character.
- We are devoted to providing families with the information they need to help their daughters and other family members make the right decisions when it comes to choosing a soul-mate.
- If you or a member of your family are interested in finding out who the true person is behind the facade, contact me by phone or by e-mail at Safety First Investigative Services.
- The consultation you receive will be confidential, personal, and will meet all your relationship needs.
|According to the Department of Justice, each year women are victims of more than 4.5 million violent crimes, including approximately 500,000 rapes or other sexual assaults.|
The perpetrators are intimates -- husbands, former husbands, boyfriends, and former boyfriends.
|Safety First Investigative Services|
P.O. Box 115
Detroit, Michigan 48231
|© 2001-2006 Safety First Investigative Services, All Rights Reserved.|
Last Modified February 22, 2006